24/7 Service for Plumbing Emergencies Near Clearwater, FL
Apex Plumbing is proud to be the seasoned emergency plumbers Clearwater FL residents rely on 24/7. We know that plumbing emergencies don't just happen during business hours. That's why we're always available, even on nights and weekends, to provide skilled plumbing assistance.
And because we understand that plumbing emergencies can be costly, we offer our services at an affordable price. From gas leaks and water leaks to broken water heaters, we handle any plumbing emergency you may have for your residential or commercial property.
Emergency Plumbing FAQs
Here are some common situations that are considered plumbing emergencies:
- A overflowing toilet
- A clogged drain that cannot be cleared with a plunger or drain snake
- A broken pipe under the sink or garbage disposal
- A leak in the roof or ceiling
- A sump pump that is not working properly
If you are unsure whether or not you need to call an emergency plumber, it is always best to err on the side of caution and call a professional. A plumber can assess the situation and determine the best course of action.
You should call for an emergecny plumber when you experience:
- Water leaks: Any water leak, regardless of size, is a potential hazard. If you see water leaking from a pipe, faucet, or fixture, turn off the water supply to the affected area and call a plumber immediately.
- Toilet or drain backups: One it smells and if left untreated could cause more issues. Try to unclog it yourself first. Try these three simple ingredients: baking soda, vinegar, and hot water. Mix them together and hopefully you say goodbye to clogged toilets and hello to smooth-flowing drains.
- Sewer backups: Sewer backups can be a major health hazard and can cause extensive damage to your home.
- Gas leaks: Gas leaks are extremely dangerous and can lead to fires and explosions. If you smell gas, turn off the gas supply to your home and call a plumber immediately.
- No water: If you have no water coming out of your faucets or showerhead, it could be a sign of a serious plumbing problem.
- Water heater failure: If your water heater breaks down, you will not have any hot water. In some cases, a water heater failure can also lead to flooding.
Avoid plumbing emergencies by considering the following preventive measures:
- Regular Maintenance.
- Be mindful of what you put down your drains and into your garbage disposal.
- Monitor Water Pressure.
- Regular Inspections of Appliances
- Regularly Clean Drains
Pipes can burst in a house due to various reasons, but the main reason a pipe will burst near Clearwater is clogs caused by hard water.
Some other reasons include:
- Excessive water pressure can strain pipes, especially if the pressure is higher than what the pipes are designed to handle. This can lead to weakened pipe walls and eventual bursts.
- Over time, pipes can corrode due to chemical reactions with the water they carry. Corrosion weakens the pipe material, making it more susceptible to leaks and bursts.
- Tree roots seeking water can penetrate and damage underground pipes, leading to leaks and bursts.
- Improper installation of pipes can result in weak joints or connections, making them more likely to fail and cause bursts.
- Water hammer occurs when fast-closing valves or sudden changes in water flow create a shockwave in the pipes. Over time, this can weaken the pipe material and contribute to bursts.
- As pipes age, they naturally become more vulnerable to damage. The materials may degrade, making them prone to leaks and bursts.
- Every so often the weather in Florida we can experience cold temperatures. When water inside pipes freezes, it expands, putting immense pressure on the pipe walls. This pressure can lead to cracks and, ultimately, bursts.
The first thing you should do when the pipes in your house have burst is to turn off the main water supply. This will stop the flow of water and prevent further damage. Once the water supply is off, you should assess the damage and determine if you can fix the leak yourself or if you need to call a plumber.
Take the following steps to minimize the damage caused by the leak that include:
- Soaking up any water with towels or a wet/dry vacuum
- Moving any furniture or other belongings away from the leak
- Opening windows and doors to ventilate the area
- Placing fans in the area to dry the air
Emergency Plumbers for Sewer & Drain Cleaning and Clearing Services
If you're a homeowner or business owner in Clearwater, FL, chances are you'll need to hire a plumbing company for an emergency drain clearing at some point. And when it comes to sewer and drain cleaning, there's no better company to trust than Apex Plumbing. Are you dealing with a clogged shower, sink, toilet, or tub drain in your Clearwater home or business? Now is the time to call in the professionals.
Pipes, Sewer, Drains & Hot Water Emergencies
If a pipe bursts, you can trust us to be there as soon as possible to help repair the damage and prevent any further issues. For timely response to sewer, drain, and hot water emergencies, don't hesitate to call our professionals. And if you need replacement, we're also the best company for drain pipe and water heater installation in the area. We'll be there to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently, without breaking the bank.
We'll send out a professional plumber to assess and take care of the problem so that you can have your peace of mind restored. Whether it's a simple kitchen drainage cleaning or a more complicated sewer installation, we'll ensure that the job is done right, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
Free Sewer Camera Inspections
We provide comprehensive sewer camera inspections at no cost to you to help identify the issue and get your plumbing back in working order. Forget about the days when you had to call the city to come and clear your sewer line.
Now, you can simply dial (727) 285-8559, and Apex Plumbing will be there to take care of everything for you 24 hours a day. We'll even install a new drain pipe if necessary.
Why Choose Apex Plumbing?
With years of experience serving Clearwater and the surrounding area, we have encountered every imaginable plumbing emergency. Our skilled plumbers are well-versed in handling these situations swiftly and effectively. Equipped with a fleet of fully equipped trucks, we are prepared to tackle almost any emergency right away. While we hope you never encounter a plumbing crisis, know that you can rely on Apex Plumbing as your trusted plumbing professionals 24 hours a day. Contact us whenever you need us – we are your "Clearwater's Top Emergency Plumbers".
Our Apex Plumbers are available around the clock to help with emergency plumbing needs, big or small. As the go-to emergency plumbers Clearwater and Tampa locals recommend, we're equipped with the latest technology to get the job done properly the first time.
Hassle-Free Service, Day or Night
Our company has the experience and know-how to take care of any sewer and drain pipe installation, water heater repair, and leak repair. With our work dedication and experience, we're the experts you can trust to do a great job the first time. Our team of local professionals will quickly and efficiently handle your plumbing emergencies, ensuring that your home or business stays safe and healthy.
Call us 24/7 at (727) 285-8559 for the fast emergency plumbing service near Clearwater, day or night.
What to Do Before the Plumber Arrives?
Locate and turn off your water supply. Knowing the location of your main water valve shut-off is essential. Typically, you can find it at the meter or where the main waterline enters your home. In case of overflow or leaking pipes, the shut-off valve behind the toilet or underneath the sink in the cabinet for sinks is crucial. By finding and using these valves, you can minimize potential damage to your home until a plumber can come to the rescue.